Dungeon of the Mad Mage - Tier 4 (level 17-20)
Dungeons & Dragons 5e on Discord, Foundry VTT, Theater of the Mind
About the adventure
We all know how difficult it is to schedule a weekly game with the same group consistently; or you have a craving to play D&D one evening, but don't really want to commit to a campaign. So, with that in mind, I offer you Dungeon of the Mad Mage - Weekly Drop In! This adventure is a big dungeon crawl spanning over 20 levels of practically ever monster in the sourcebooks. I run it like the Mad Mage is running a game show, with weekly contestants playing his sadistic game. I use additional content from DMs Guild, so even if you've played through this adventure already, it's very likely that my game will be an entirely different experience.
How to prepare
- Create characters ahead of time, or at the very least - have a concept in mind. - Have a very good understanding of the rules. - Have access to Discord. - Building a character on DnDBeyond would be preferable, but not essential.
What I provide
Every sourcebook available for you to build your class. Atmospheric music Real time weather effects Superb quality maps and tokens Intense combat scenarios for those looking for a challenge.
- Character Death
Safety tools used
- Session 0
- X, N, and O Cards
How will character creation work
All can be discussed in session 0. - All content is permitted, if homebrew or UA then please just send it to me first. - 27 Point buy - Characters can be created on DnDBeyond
Players can expect
- Combat/Tactics: High
- Roleplay: Low
- Puzzles: Medium
- Experience Level: Intermediate
Player reviews (21)
Find Dungeons & Dragons 5e Game Masters
Check out some of our GMs
Price per player-session
Browse Games by System
Tabletop Roleplaying Games Run by Game Masters
- Find a game to join solo or search for a professional game master for you and your friends/coworkers/family.
- Book your session and wait for the Game Master to approve you.
- If you don't have a blast with your first game, your next game is on us.