J

une is LGBTQ+ Pride Month and StartPlaying.Games is hosting charity games that benefit the True Colors United from June 1st, 2021 to June 30th, 2021.

How can I get involved?

Games supporting True Colors United are listed here.

If you are interested in running a game to support the True Colors United, you must first sign up as a game master on StartPlaying.Games. After you've set up your game master profile, you'll be able to list a game on our website. To list a game supporting the Asian Mental Health Collective you'll want to follow the steps for creating games for special events and make sure you select LGBTQ+ Pride Month 2021.

What is True Colors United?

True Colors United is a nonprofit organization that implements innovative solutions to youth homelessness that focus on the unique experiences of LGBTQ+ young people. Check out their website to learn more about their efforts and find out more ways to get involved.

How much should I charge for games?

On StartPlaying.Games, game masters can select their own rates. We have found that games priced between $5 and $20 USD tend to be the most popular. Keep in mind that after the 10% hosting fee, the remaining 90% of earnings from your games will automatically be donated to True Colors United.

What games can I run for this event?

You can run any tabletop roleplaying game system supported on StartPlaying.Games for this event.

‚Äć

Resources

True Colors United Website

True Colors United Game Listings

How to Sign Up as a Game Master

How to list a game on StartPlaying.Games

How to create a game for Special Events

‚Äć

Posted 
Jun 3, 2021
 in 
Events
 category

More from 

Events

 category

View All

Join Our Newsletter and Get the Latest
Posts to Your Inbox

No spam ever. Read our Privacy Policy
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.