Descent into the Amanthium Mines
Dungeons & Dragons 5e on Roll20
About the adventure
Attention, brave souls! The land cries out for champions in the face of an unfolding crisis. The fabled amanthium mines, known for their glimmering veins of priceless ore, now resound with the echoes of the malevolent intentions of the sorceress Elzabirth. For eons, these mines have been steeped in blood and ambition, coveted for the untold wealth that their amanthium ore promised. Now, as the veins run thin, Elzabrith, with her ruthless determination, is hell-bent on extracting the last remnants of this coveted resource. But her greed knows no bounds. She has enslaved a band of innocents, forcing them to brave the perilous depths of a waterlogged chute, risking life and limb in her relentless quest for the elusive, legendary gem. The mines have become a fortress under her watchful eyes, defended by the unflinching resolve of her captives and the monstrous ferocity of her minions. Elzabrith will stop at nothing to ensure that what she believes to be rightfully hers remains untouched and unchallenged. Yet, in the face of her tyranny, the land implores for those brave enough to challenge her rule. Step forward, heroes! Answer the call of the amanthium mines. Your mission, should you dare to accept it, is to infiltrate Elzabrith's defenses, liberate the captives, and thwart the sorceress' insidious plans. Navigate the labyrinthine tunnels, outsmart her minions, overcome the monstrous drogian, and contend with the treacherous terrain that threatens to flood without warning. Will you be the ones to unearth the legendary ore? Or will you meet your doom in the heart of the mine? The fate of the amanthium mines hangs in the balance, waiting for those bold enough to tilt the scales. Adventure, wealth, and glory await you in the depths. Do you have what it takes to thwart the evil that lurks beneath the surface and emerge triumphant from the Last Vein? Sharpen your blades, ready your spells, and steel your nerves. It's time to delve into danger and write your own legend!
How to prepare
Hardware: - Computer - Headset (recommended) If you use your computer speakers or a microphone, you could get background noise. I recommend a headset for communication, but it's not required. Software: - Discord & Discord Account (Free) - Roll20 & Roll20 Account (Free) - DNDBeyond Account (Recommended) You can use character sheets in Roll20, which works, but DND Beyond is easier. I can also share my books with you from DND Beyond, which will give you access to new subclasses.
What I provide
I will bring tons of maps, tokens, my premium Roll20/DNDBeyond accounts, and a story I took a long time crafting to make engaging and challenging.
- There will be no sexual assault of any kind in my games, not even jokes. There will be zero tolerance. -There will also be no graphic description of dismemberment, torture, or gratuitous violence. Someone may fall victim to one of those things, but we will keep the descriptions PG-13. - I run games that deal with adult concepts, it is not for children or those easily offended. There will be (fantasy) racism, slavery, drug abuse, and even genocide I like to think that it comes across tastefully, but if you don't want that in your game, my game isn't for you, and that's ok. - Respect other players and their choices. Hostile insults will get one warning, and then the offending player will no longer be welcome. (Hostile insults meaning that the target did not find it funny) - The process for discussing something you are uncomfortable with, another player, etc is just to send me a private message on discord or start playing.
Safety tools used
- X, N, and O Cards
How will character creation work
Character creation will be informally over discord. Players will be able to discuss their choices with the GM and fellow group members. Characters will be level 5 and be allowed one uncommon magic item.
Players can expect
- Combat/Tactics: High
- Roleplay: Low
- Puzzles: Low
- Experience Level: Beginner
Player reviews (6)
Find Dungeons & Dragons 5e Game Masters
Check out some of our GMs
Price per player-session
Browse Games by System
Tabletop Roleplaying Games Run by Game Masters
- Find a game to join solo or search for a professional game master for you and your friends/coworkers/family.
- Book your session and wait for the Game Master to approve you.
- If you don't have a blast with your first game, your next game is on us.