Chronicles of Estemor
Dungeons & Dragons 5e on Discord, Roll20, Theater of the Mind
About the adventure
Estemor is a homebrew campaign setting that I've been developing for years. It contains many of the elements that I like to see in fictional worlds. Epic or Low Fantasy, Political Intrigue and even Weird Science can all be found here and the best part is that we'll work together to decide which elements we'd like to see in our campaign! This world has been built with the input of each party that's played in it thus far and you could be a part of world.
How to prepare
- Players will need a decent microphone, and a solid internet connection to participate. - Understanding the D&D 5E Basic Rules is recommended. - Interested players can use the Beyond20 extension for Chrome or Firefox to integrate their D&D Beyond character sheet into the Roll20 board.
What I provide
I will provide the links to D&D Beyond, Discord, and Roll20 in order to run the game. Access to my D&D Beyond content may be provided as well.
My campaigns tend to be somewhat of a sandbox. They begin with the creation of an initial area with some plot hooks, but once the players resolve those, they are free to explore wherever they like outside of that area. Keep in mind that an "area" can be whatever you want. I have ran games that involved spending lots of time in one city and games where players traversed an entire nation, bouncing between settlements and the wilderness.
Safety tools used
How will character creation work
Characters will start at level 2. Players can book me for a Session 0 where we go through character creation together, or create their characters on their own. Players should submit their characters to me in advance before the start of play.
Players can expect
- Combat/Tactics: Medium
- Roleplay: Medium
- Puzzles: Low
- Experience Level: Open to all
Find Dungeons & Dragons 5e Game Masters
Check out some of our GMs
Price per player-session
Browse Games by System
Tabletop Roleplaying Games Run by Game Masters
- Find a game to join solo or search for a professional game master for you and your friends/coworkers/family.
- Book your session and wait for the Game Master to approve you.
- If you don't have a blast with your first game, your next game is on us.