Dungeons & Dragons 5e on Discord, Roll20
Price per player-session
About the adventure
I am running the Candlekeep Mysteries, which is an anthology of adventures written by members of the Dungeons & Dragons community. Each adventure begins with a book that the characters find in Candlekeep, an enormous library located on the Sword Coast in the Forgotten Realms setting. Each adventure is designed for four to six characters of a particular level but we can adjust it for larger or smaller groups as well as for characters of higher or lower level.
How to prepare
* Laptop or computer required. * Headset and mic required. * Roll 20 VTT and Discord for sound. * D&D Beyond for character sheets. * Beyond 20 to link everything together.
What I provide
* Official and tailor made custom maps with fog of war and dynamic lighting with personalised character tokens. * Aftercare following each session to help develop game, characters and story arc. * All Pay For Play games have been heavily play tested. * Complete beginners welcome. Assistance given setting up characters. * Access to books and content on D&D Beyond.
I enjoy running official D&D modules to explore the rich lore of the forgotten realms and beyond. I focus on player centric games where we work on creating new storys together. Using official D&D world as a backdrop means we can concentrate on players characters and the storys we are developing. We start our campaign with a game zero to ensure we create a safe and enjoyable game for all, where I will be employing my counselling skills to write a social contract that we all agree upon. Including what safe guards, safety tools and game mechanics we will be using within the game.
Safety tools used
- Lines and Veils
- Luxton Technique
- Luxton Technique Discussion
- Open Door
- Session 0
- Stars and Wishes
- X, N, and O Cards
How will character creation work
Character creation can be done by Point Buy using D&D Beyond. Create your character on D&D Beyond after accepting D&D Beyond invite to ensure we are all using the same books and resources. Characters start at level 1 and level up by milestone. We can discuss this further in game zero.
Players can expect
- Combat/Tactics: Medium
- Roleplay: Medium
- Puzzles: Medium
- Experience Level: None
Player reviews (42)
Find Dungeons & Dragons 5e Game Masters
Check out some of our GMs
Browse Games by System
Tabletop Roleplaying Games Run by Game Masters
- Find a game to join solo or search for a professional game master for you and your friends/coworkers/family.
- Book your session and wait for the Game Master to approve you.
- If you don't have a blast with your first game, your next game is on us.