Capers - A Super Powered One Shot
Indie TTRPG on Roll20, Zoom
Price per player-session
About the adventure
This one shot will be set in the middle of Prohibition in Chicago! Players will create a super powered individuals seeking their next job which can pay in money or booze. Lets just hope their full of enough moxie to deal with gangsters, corrupt police, and the occasional car chase!
How to prepare
- Reading the rules is awesome but not necessary beyond character building - Roll20 account will be needed. It can be the free version. - Please read the TTRPG Safety Tools Kit provided. I use this at all my tables.
What I provide
I will prepare maps and an additional resources and make them available in Roll20.
Capers uses a card based system versus the usual dice mechanic. We will use the custom Roll20 build for pulling and maintaining cards. There will not be a lot of planning for this session though I will make myself available 30 minutes prior for any questions related to character building. Each player will be provided with a PDF copy of the core rule book along with a handy guide from me for building your character. I am a RP heavy GM which usually manifests through kooky NPCs, politics, and intrigue. This game specifically lends itself to lots of fun super powered combat as well so expect back alley shoot outs, car chases, and running from the Cops.
Safety tools used
How will character creation work
Ideally characters will be created before arriving at the table. All players will be provided with the materials they need, access to Roll20, and a handy video from me walking you through character creation. In addition, you will be provided with the TTRPG Safety Tools Kit for assuring that our table is safe and fun for all. I will also make myself available 30 minutes before the session begins to answer questions and help with character creation.
Players can expect
- Combat/Tactics: Low
- Roleplay: High
- Puzzles: Low
- Experience Level: Beginner
Find Indie TTRPG Game Masters
Check out some of our GMs
Browse Games by System
Tabletop Roleplaying Games Run by Game Masters
- Find a game to join solo or search for a professional game master for you and your friends/coworkers/family.
- Book your session and wait for the Game Master to approve you.
- If you don't have a blast with your first game, your next game is on us.