Homebrew Game on Roll20
Price per player-session
About the adventure
This campaign is set in a medieval fantasy world with high magic and melee techniques to match. The world was originally home to humans, orcs, elves and dwarves. After millenia of conflict, a new race appeared - the Beastkin. With them, they brought magics and physical prowess the likes of which the humanoid races have never seen. The catfolk tribe's leader, Brashala, used war and negotiation in tandem to unify the humanoid races in only ten years. Now, five hundred years after the emergence of the Beastkin, an old seer's ritual revealed the most sinister of omens - the year of the Demon has begun, signalling the arrival of world shattering misfortune.
How to prepare
I HIGHLY recommend software/site to monitor character sheets (you will have many homebrewed feats and class abilities to keep track of). We will make characters individually over discord so all the abilities are accurately documented for our reference. This will be done before the game and finalized on session zero after you all receive your test run and introduction to the campaign. Other than that, you need minimal preparation. You just need discord with a mic and a head full of creativity.
What I provide
The session will be online but the Roll20 will be accessible to players to modify macros, review the map, etc.
I don't make real world political analogies. This is escapism for me and I hope it is for my players. Sex is only a part of the game if ALL players agree. Otherwise, I will observe and approve HEALTHY, story-building sexual encounters for a player(s) in private messages. I like to describe death blows or give the honors to the player(s) and may include gore/torture if fine with ALL players. As far as safety tools go, PM/speak to me in the moment or after the session and it WILL be rectified. Expect a sandbox where equipment destruction or character death is a possibility if players are careless or NPCs are underestimated. There are with many dungeons, ruins, lairs, cities, etc to explore and lore to piece together.
Safety tools used
How will character creation work
- The players will start at level 1 - Max HP at level 1, rolled every level after - Roll 4d6 drop one for five stat lines, choose your favorite from the five - There will be a questionnaire for players with 10 questions that will encapsulate their CHARACTER goals, lifestyle, backstory, etc so the campaign can appeal to each individual character without any single player receiving the spotlight disproportionately and optimizing roleplay possibilities. This will also provide each character with starting currency, skill, and attribute bonuses based on their own expertise/lifestyle. - Classes AND races can be core or from ANY third party book but I highly recommend working with me on creating a homebrewed, customized class. You can play a character inspired by ANY media so I hope you all take this opportunity to create your favorite character concept. I will adjust every mechanic for optimal fun and game balance. I do not resort to nerfing players, normally I adjust encounter difficulty instead. However, RARE cases require players to compromise with me on character abilities for the sake of the table. - Co-creating a characters with fellow players is also an option
Players can expect
- Combat/Tactics: High
- Roleplay: High
- Puzzles: Medium
- Experience Level: Open to all
Find Homebrew Game Game Masters
Check out some of our GMs
Browse Games by System
Tabletop Roleplaying Games Run by Game Masters
- Find a game to join solo or search for a professional game master for you and your friends/coworkers/family.
- Book your session and wait for the Game Master to approve you.
- If you don't have a blast with your first game, your next game is on us.