Tomb of Annhilation - Beginners and Veterans are welcome
Dungeons & Dragons 5e on D&D Beyond, Discord, Foundry VTT
About the adventure
Dare to defy death in this adventure for the world’s greatest roleplaying game. The talk of the streets and taverns has all been about the so-called death curse: a wasting disease afflicting everyone who’s ever been raised from the dead. Victims grow thinner and weaker each day, slowly but steadily sliding toward the death they once denied. When they finally succumb, they can’t be raised—and neither can anyone else, regardless of whether they’ve ever received that miracle in the past. Temples and scholars of divine magic are at a loss to explain a curse that has affected the entire region, and possibly the entire world. Come and explore this seting and story with an inexperienced DM! What could go wrong? Right??!? Games are free (for now - most I will ever charge is the minimum this platform requires) as I enjoy this as a hobby and would hate to make it feel transactional in any way. Lets have fun! I can't promise that everything will be perfect, but I can promise that I will try my very best to make it an enjoyable experience for everyone involved.
How to prepare
1. Have a discord account. You can use the website but its preferred if you download it. 2. Create an account on D&DBeyond. I have some content that I can share for character creation. 3. We will be using Foundry VTT. Create an accoun on the forge for this as well. All accounts above are free of course! Please be patient and understanding. I will not and do not know everything. There might be times where I mess up - but this is a journey for both of us so lets have fun!
What I provide
1. Maps on VTT (including dice rolls, tokens, etc) 2. My sense of humour!
Safety tools used
- Lines and Veils
- Open Door
- Session 0
- Stars and Wishes
- X, N, and O Cards
How will character creation work
We will hold a session 0 for character creation which will continue into a session 1 depending on how long people need. For players joining mid-campaign, I will guide them through character creation as needed.
Players can expect
- Combat/Tactics: Medium
- Roleplay: High
- Puzzles: Medium
- Experience Level: Open to all
Player reviews (1)
Find Dungeons & Dragons 5e Game Masters
Check out some of our GMs
Price per player-session
Browse Games by System
Tabletop Roleplaying Games Run by Game Masters
- Find a game to join solo or search for a professional game master for you and your friends/coworkers/family.
- Book your session and wait for the Game Master to approve you.
- If you don't have a blast with your first game, your next game is on us.