The Tomb of Dusk: An introductory 5e One-shot
Dungeons & Dragons 5e on Discord, Roll20, Theater of the Mind
About the adventure
This is a special introductory one-shot meant to help players get a feel for me as a GM as well as my setting of Estemor, which I run as an on-going campaign. This is a One-Shot session. That means that this game will be a singular story rather than part of any on-going campaign. Everything will be resolved during the allotted time with no plans for future sessions continuing the adventures of the characters. Players will join at a specified starting level. Character sheets may be provided.
How to prepare
- Players will need a decent microphone, and a solid internet connection to participate. - Understanding the D&D 5E Basic Rules is recommended. - Interested players can use the Beyond20 extension for Chrome or Firefox to integrate their D&D Beyond character sheet into the Roll20 board.
What I provide
I will provide the links to Discord, and Roll20 in order to run the game.
The Tomb of Dusk is a very archetypal D&D adventure. It contains light exploration, combat and a simple but evocative dungeon. This game is rated PG-13 for some violence.
Safety tools used
How will character creation work
Characters will start at level 1. Players can book me for a Session 0 where we go through character creation together, or create their characters on their own. Players should submit their characters to me in advance before the start of play.
Players can expect
- Combat/Tactics: Medium
- Roleplay: Medium
- Puzzles: Medium
- Experience Level: Open to all
Find Dungeons & Dragons 5e Game Masters
Check out some of our GMs
Price per player-session
Browse Games by System
Tabletop Roleplaying Games Run by Game Masters
- Find a game to join solo or search for a professional game master for you and your friends/coworkers/family.
- Book your session and wait for the Game Master to approve you.
- If you don't have a blast with your first game, your next game is on us.