Pathfinder 1E || Gallows of Madness
Pathfinder 1e on Discord, Roll20, Zoom
Price per player-session
About the adventure
A Foul Breed: A rash of missing apprentices plagues the Isgeri town of Saringallow, and there are rumors of enormous vermin lurking in the alleys. It’s up to the heroes to uncover the sinister plot at work—and to stop the terrible Abyssal corruption at its heart before the entire settlement is overrun. This multi-session adventure (probably between 6 and 12 sessions) includes action, mystery, and great RP opportunities! The game will be played via Zoom and Roll20. I like to use Discord to discuss OOC planning, etc, but we can do without that if you prefer.
How to prepare
1) You will need at least a microphone to play, and a webcam is preferred. Please have headphones or a headset. 2) Create an account on Roll20. 3) If you'd like to enjoy sound cues and music, please make a free Syrinscape account 4) Some basic familiarity with the rules is encouraged, but if you are totally new, I can teach as we go! Please let me know if that's the case.
What I provide
I will provide maps, images, and music. Pregenerated characters will be available. I have a SuperSyrin account and paid Roll20 account and will host games there, while using Zoom for audio/video.
This adventure is a prewritten module that was created to be beginner friendly! There are technically 3 adventures in Gallows of Madness. We will at least play the first one to completion and then decide if you'd like to continue with the next two. :) For safety tools, we can discuss any potentially triggering material for players during the Session Zero. I will adapt the adventure to your comfort level, including in terms of language, content, and descriptions of gore/violence. We can debrief to make certain that everyone is comfortable with these things after each individual session. I play with an Open Door policy, so you can always step out if you feel the need to. We can use X/N/O cards in chat if players prefer! The session will have one 10-15 minute break for people to use the bathroom, etc.
Safety tools used
- Lines and Veils
- Luxton Technique Discussion
- Open Door
- Session 0
- X, N, and O Cards
How will character creation work
Characters will be 1st level. A Session 0 will be offered for those who would like to make characters together. Otherwise, you can create a Pathfinder (1E) character at level 1 and send them to me for approval. :) All sourcebooks allowed, but please ask when including 3rd party material. Use standard point buy for character creation. If you aren't interested in making your own character(s), I have pregens that I can provide of any of the Pathfinder iconics.
Players can expect
- Combat/Tactics: High
- Roleplay: High
- Puzzles: Low
- Experience Level: Open to all
Player reviews (18)
Find Pathfinder 1e Game Masters
Check out some of our GMs
Browse Games by System
Tabletop Roleplaying Games Run by Game Masters
- Find a game to join solo or search for a professional game master for you and your friends/coworkers/family.
- Book your session and wait for the Game Master to approve you.
- If you don't have a blast with your first game, your next game is on us.