No Silent Secret, a Theros Campaign (Beginner and LGBTQ+ Friendly)
Dungeons & Dragons 5e on D&D Beyond, Roll20
Price per player-session
About the adventure
With his dying breath, the messenger points to the golden mask he carries. Inscribed therein is a name that will lead you to an oracle, and from there, on the trail to the last resting place of a most potent secret. Your dangerous foes will stop at nothing to silence the secret, and you, forever. Fate has selected you for an odyssey of epic proportions! In Theros, forge your heroic destiny with the favor of the gods. Can you prevail against your mysterious enemies, or will your name be lost to the whims of Fate? This campaign will feature: • The "No Silent Secret" published Wizards of the Coast adventure in a 2 session mini-campaign that can be extended to further Theros adventures upon request. • Level 6 gameplay! • Greek mythology-inspired themes and encounters
How to prepare
• Microphone with minimal background noise • Discord account (voice and text chat) • Roll20 account (battlemaps and visuals) • D&D Beyond account (character sheet) • Beyond20 browser extension • Create a Level 6 hero fitting the Theros setting (Greek-inspired characters and races such as centaurs, leonin, satyrs, and tritons are welcome) • Your character will begin with 1000 gold pieces and an uncommon magic item (must not be from a prewritten campaign like Waterdeep: Dragon Heist or other campaigns). Players who have played with me before will start with extra gold and retain any magic items from prior Theros adventures. • Send me art and I can create your character token for the campaign • Bring a positive attitude!
What I provide
• Roll20 game • Discord server • D&D Beyond compendium sharing • Voice-acted NPCs • Thematic music • High-quality licensed battlemaps • Customized tokens
The campaign will provide a unique twist on the “No Silent Secret” adventure from the Mythic Odysseys of Theros sourcebook, after which players can opt for a longer campaign set in Theros. Players can expect an adventure filled with heroic fantasy based on Greek mythology, with exploration, combat, and roleplaying, with varying outcomes depending on character choices. You will find mythic monsters and ancient secrets in this adventure. Players should submit their lines and veils to me anonymously, and I will create a list for players to peruse and abide by. Players can call for time-outs during gameplay to discuss triggering content and find a mutually satisfactory way forward. Players can expect violence, including gore, as well as fire. We will take a 10-minute break approximately midway through each session.
Safety tools used
- Lines and Veils
- Luxton Technique
- Luxton Technique Discussion
How will character creation work
Players should create their own Level 6 character using the following rules: • Creation of a unique character backstory • Standard array or point buy (27) stat creation • Player race and class from most published Wizards of the Coast content (no homebrew, Unearthed Arcana, Acquisitions Incorporated, Critical Role, Dragonlance, Eberron, Ravnica, Spelljammer, Strixhaven, or Tasha's optional class feature content). Theros races (humans, centaurs, leonin, minotaurs, satyrs, tritons) are preferred. • Multiclass characters and custom lineage are acceptable.
Players can expect
- Combat/Tactics: High
- Roleplay: High
- Puzzles: Low
- Experience Level: Open to all
Player reviews (30)
Find Dungeons & Dragons 5e Game Masters
Check out some of our GMs
Browse Games by System
Tabletop Roleplaying Games Run by Game Masters
- Find a game to join solo or search for a professional game master for you and your friends/coworkers/family.
- Book your session and wait for the Game Master to approve you.
- If you don't have a blast with your first game, your next game is on us.