For a Mouthful of Water
Mutant Year Zero on Foundry VTT
Price per player-session
About the adventure
The situation is desperate. Your People are running out of water! But there is hope - zone stalkers speak of a "pure plant" where clean water might be found in abundance. Many days ago, a group was sent out to scout the location. There is still no word from them. Now, you've been sent out to investigate - what happened to the other group? Can you find the clean water that the People need so urgently?
How to prepare
Players need to have webcam and mic, as well as Zoom. Players do not need familiarity with the setting, it will be explained at the start of the session. They do not need to read the rules ahead of time or create characters.
What I provide
* Virtual Tabletop (Foundry VTT) * Rulebook * Scenario * Special effects (weather, lighting, etc) * Soundtrack * Ambient sound * Character sheets * Animated virtual dice roller * Maps (Regional and tactical).
This is an introductory adventure for Mutant: Year Zero. Players who have never tried the game before are encouraged to try this one first! I will supply pre-generated characters. These are the types of roles available: * Enforcer (Strength) * Stalker (Agility) * Chronicler (Wits) * Gear-Head (Wits) * Fixer (Empathy) I use Monte Cook's Consent in Gaming checklist. I will calibrate the game according to player needs as expressed through that checklist, so any of the below can be vetoed or handled "off-screen" as needed. For A Moutful of Water, as written, contains: * Starvation * Thirst * Violence * Illness
Safety tools used
- Lines and Veils
- Luxton Technique Discussion
- Monte Cook RPG Consent Checklist
- X, N, and O Cards
How will character creation work
In this adventure, we will use pre-generated characters. Players choose which role they want in the group, and get that character assigned. The character is complete with motivation and stats completed.
Players can expect
- Combat/Tactics: Medium
- Roleplay: High
- Puzzles: Low
- Experience Level: None
Player reviews (26)
Find Mutant Year Zero Game Masters
Check out some of our GMs
Browse Games by System
Tabletop Roleplaying Games Run by Game Masters
- Find a game to join solo or search for a professional game master for you and your friends/coworkers/family.
- Book your session and wait for the Game Master to approve you.
- If you don't have a blast with your first game, your next game is on us.