Explore Fearun in: Lost Mines Of Phandelver! (Great for new players!)
Dungeons & Dragons 5e on Roll20, Discord
Price per player-session
About the adventure
Journey to the Forgotten Realms to the town of Phandelver and rediscover the ancient mine lost thousands of years ago! Explore the fabled lands of Faerun in the town of Phandalin! Lost Mines of Phandelver is a classic module for Dungeons and Dragons that starts with adventurers searching out missing persons along a long road through goblin infested forests. Eventually finding themselves in Phandalin the PC's must follow clues and uncover hidden agendas of cruel villains as the plot unfolds! An adventure intended for a group of around four to six players, Lost Mines of Phandelver starts at first-level (D&D 5E.) The scenario’s events and challenges are designed to take characters to level five by the end of the storyline. This is the absolute perfect campaign for brand new players or veterans who have never had the pleasure of experiencing it before! Possibly one of the most highly rated/loved adventures in modern D&D! Also, this module a great jumping off point to extend into more WoTC Forgotten Realms content with the 5th level characters you created that complete this module! - Pre-made characters are available or you can create your own as part of the first session. - Roll for stats! 4d6 drop lowest, reroll if total is 70 or less! - Any race/class I have access to on Roll20 (Of which I have many). - I consider this is a short module or mini campaign that is well balanced, fun and has something for everyone! (Not signed up for start playing games? use this referral code for 10$ off when you spend 10 or more!) https://startplaying.games/referral/5f4d33d47be42485f15aa64d
How to prepare
- Make a free roll20 account (link for game will be sent prior to session) - Make a free Discord account ( link for server will be sent prior to session, game info will be posted there) - Microphone required (always a good idea to test the connection through the settings in discord prior to the game, we will use push to talk to avoid talking over one another in game and eliminate possible background noise) -A solid internet connection (will make your gaming experience more enjoyable) - A webcam is a bonus but not a requirement. ( sometimes its hard to read the room as a GM if we cant see facial expression cues, but some people don't like to be on camera and that's totally fine.)
What I provide
I own the module on my Pro Roll20 account, it comes with beautifully illustrated color maps, tokens, dynamic lighting, handouts and more! (We will use in game assets for rolling dice using the 5e charactermancer) Supplemental content I also provide through Roll 20 compendium sharing: - Players handbook - Monster Manual - Mordekainen's Tome of Foes - Tome of Beasts (kobold press) - Volo's Guide to Monsters - Xanathars Guide to Everything - Tasha's Cauldron of Everything - Eberron- Rising From The Last War - Explorers Guide To Wildemount - Lost Mine of Phandelver - Tomb of Annihilation - Dungeon tiles, tactical maps (Reincarnated) as well as many Gabriel Pickard quick encounter and town/city/hamlet maps, interactive maps - Spell templates, animated spell templates, animated weather effects, Asset packs for dungeon dressings. - Tokens galore for varied character and monster art. - Cze and Peku map collection (Used mostly in my home brew campaign, they are truly stunning maps) - Tom Cartos map collection ( varied and endlessly useful maps, also mostly used in homebrew)
Set in the region known as Sword Coast near the iconic city of Neverwinter. The game will be focused mainly on combat and investigation, with room for role play in between. You will be given the option of selecting pregenerated characters or making your own unique characters.
Safety tools used
- Lines and Veils
How will character creation work
- Pre-generated characters are provided with the module and recommended for new or younger players. - You may make a character of your own, we will roll for stats ( only limited to the content I have available to share in Roll 20 which is plentiful)
Players can expect
- Combat/Tactics: Medium
- Roleplay: Medium
- Puzzles: Low
- Experience Level: None
Player reviews (77)
Find Dungeons & Dragons 5e Game Masters
Check out some of our GMs
Browse Games by System
Tabletop Roleplaying Games Run by Game Masters
- Find a game to join solo or search for a professional game master for you and your friends/coworkers/family.
- Book your session and wait for the Game Master to approve you.
- If you don't have a blast with your first game, your next game is on us.