Lost in the Mists: A Gothic Horror Adventure
Dungeons & Dragons 5e on Roll20
Dungeons & Dragons 5e
About the adventure
Welcome Adventurer Your story starts in Daggerford, a walled city along the Sword Coast, But first Session 0 (Always Free) Once our characters are sorted out, we can proceed to the story This adventure will take your characters from levels 1- 12 ish and is considered to be an intermediate adventure. Join us
Professional Game Master
Enigma2060 (Full Metal Forge Productions)he/they
12 years as a TTRPG player
2 years as a Game Master
0 games hosted
Brings DndBeyond account as well as roll20 Plus and hundreds of maps and tokens. to the table
How to prepare
Things you will need to participate in our Adventure: • Mic and headphones to prevent feedback and echoes. (Highly Encouraged) • Discord (free) for Voice (required) and Video (optional) • Roll20 account (required and for players, Free) • I will provide links to tools such as Watch2gether (Free, for ambiance) and DnDBeyond(also free) • Access to a laptop or desktop computer and an internet connection • Time and willingness to play! Players should prepare by having a headset with/and a microphone, an active Roll20 and Discord account, and having a small amount of time during the week before Session Zero to work out any technical issues with the GM. You will need Discord, available at https://discord.com/download. It's possible to use the browser-based interface, but using the Desktop client is recommended. You can also use the mobile app if you prefer, but I do suggest the use of Push-To-Talk, which doesn't work as well on mobile devices. As we will be utilizing voice chat, you'll need some kind of microphone and either headphones or speakers (whatever is built-in on your device may be sufficient - it's what I started with). Video is optional and will be up to the group as a whole once we get underway. Please be cognizant of the others in your campaign, meaning having a dedicated, distraction-free space set aside for game sessions.
What I provide
Allow me to offer you the benefits of a paid game: - A Paid DM is and should be, financially obligated to show up and give their best. - The Players are equally financially obligated to show up and not let their money go to waste. - Taking payment allows me to work on the sessions full time, this ensures all the required preparation is done and contact is possible. Separate Discord servers will be used per Tier level to ensure the ability to reach out between sessions - Material costs are covered by your payment. Buying resources to use in games is covered by the DM and access to all of Roll20's content is available to you via Compendium Sharing.
- Combat/Roleplay Balance: My games feature a healthy balance between the two key facets of Dungeons and Dragons that I love most. Collaborative and cooperative gameplay as well as challenging scenarios allow a player to test their characters as well as their own abilities. - The term Murderhobo and the type of gameplay that facilitates that is discouraged. - On the opposite side of the spectrum, pacifism is also discouraged. Our goal here is to provide the environment that allows the characters (YOU) create to develop into the Heroes that this virtual world so desperately needs. - As the DM (Dungeon Master) it is my role to be a storyteller, arbiter of the established rules as well as a guide to the world of Faerun. - I like to balance a ruleset somewhere between RAW (Rules As Written) and RAI (Rule As Intended). - Bullying, racism, homophobia, and talk of politics are not permitted during the game session. - Method of Communication: Voice Chat via Discord is compulsory to participate in the game.
- Animal Death
- Child Death
- Mind Control
Safety tools used
- Lines and Veils
- Session 0
- X, N, and O Cards
How will character creation work
In this campaign, we are choosing to use the Standard Abilities Array Standard Array (15, 14, 13, 12, 10, 10) Backstory: Having a backstory is not mandatory, but it is definitely encouraged! If you wish to write one I will do my best to incorporate it into the main story (backstories intrinsically linked to the flavour of the campaign are gold dust!)
Players can expect
- Combat/Tactics: High
- Roleplay: High
- Puzzles: Medium
- Experience Level: Intermediate
Player reviews (6)
Find Dungeons & Dragons 5e Game Masters
Check out some of our GMs
Price per player-session
Browse Games by System
Tabletop Roleplaying Games Run by Game Masters
- Find a game to join solo or search for a professional game master for you and your friends/coworkers/family.
- Book your session and wait for the Game Master to approve you.
- If you don't have a blast with your first game, your next game is on us.