Junker's Delight - Starfinder [Beginner/🏳️🌈 Friendly!] [Level 1-4]
Starfinder on Discord, Foundry VTT
Price per player-session
About the adventure
In this adventure, the player characters will be in Akiton, a hot, almost lawless world. As the characters move around town, they are approached by someone asking for help, of course with payment involved! This campaign is perfect for beginners in the Starfinder system, veterans are also welcomed, as this adventure is quick to get into and makes a good roleplaying/combat balance possible. If the players so wish, this campaign can be expanded into a larger, longer homebrew campaign! The opportunities are everywhere in the world of Akiton, and all easy to get into. As this is mostly an entry adventure, I will follow the rules of Starfinder, adjudicating if something is not working as intended and is ruining the overral fun for the group. In Foundry, I help the system's development and can make automations for each character if needed.
How to prepare
• You must have a decent microphone, a decent internet connection and a consistent schedule. • Knowledge of the rules is not required. • Since we are using Foundry, you don't need to pay anything extra. • You can use Foundry itself or Archive of Nethys for rules.
What I provide
• I will try to find the highest resolution maps to use and have hundreds of music in different playlists to use. • I will automate the VTT as much as possible for each individual player, so the game flows better. • I can adapt to the group's playstyle, making the game more immersive, create more roleplay opportunities, increase combat etc. • I will also bring the knowledge of the rules and the adventure. While this system is very crunchy and quite complex, I will try my best to answer questions on the fly.
Starfinder is a crunchy system with fast-paced combat. A lot of abilities can take some time to read and understand, it is not an issue to ask during combat if you aren't sure what an ability does, even if it means taking a minute or so to look it up. The break happens in the middle of the session, for 15 minutes. After most sessions, I will ask what the players want from the rest of the campaign, and what they want less of. I have ran this adventure once from start to finish, it is a very good introduction to the system.
Safety tools used
- Session 0
- X, N, and O Cards
How will character creation work
• We will create the characters during session 0 or before. • Every character will start at level 1, using any official content, except from other Adventure Paths or Standalone • • Adventures other than this one. • We will be using standard point-buy for ability scores.
Players can expect
- Combat/Tactics: Medium
- Roleplay: Medium
- Puzzles: Low
- Experience Level: Open to all
Player reviews (9)
Find Starfinder Game Masters
Check out some of our GMs
Browse Games by System
Tabletop Roleplaying Games Run by Game Masters
- Find a game to join solo or search for a professional game master for you and your friends/coworkers/family.
- Book your session and wait for the Game Master to approve you.
- If you don't have a blast with your first game, your next game is on us.