Vampire: The Requiem 2nd Edition on Roll20
Price per player-session
About the adventure
This is set in a sprawling Victorian garden cemetery outside of the city, on the dangerous edge of Kindred society. The action opens with the coterie already on site, with just one night to complete their task and get back into the city with their prize. Little do they know what is in story for them on this late night.
How to prepare
You will need a mic and create a character before hand. I will look over everything to ensure I can prepare challenges that will suit your chosen skill sets.
What I provide
Maps and tokens will be provided in game. If you need any help with the creation process, please inform me.
1. Everyone loves a winner, they love them even more if they actually have to overcome something. 2. Rolling high does not mean you are good at the game, it means you are lucky. Rolling low and still overcoming the challenge is what makes you a good player. 3. By choosing not to let yourself come into danger or fail, you are robbing your fellow players a chance to step into the spotlight and show off. You are also robbing all of us of the drama and intrigue it adds to the overall story. 4. Let's all most of all have fun! Its a joint story telling endeavor and I hope we can make memories for years to come.
Safety tools used
How will character creation work
We will be using standard character creation using the VTR 2e book and the CoD 2e base book. I am open to looking into the extra books but I would like to know more in advanced.
Players can expect
- Combat/Tactics: Medium
- Roleplay: Medium
- Puzzles: Medium
- Experience Level: Open to all
Player reviews (2)
Find Vampire: The Requiem 2nd Edition Game Masters
Check out some of our GMs
Browse Games by System
Tabletop Roleplaying Games Run by Game Masters
- Find a game to join solo or search for a professional game master for you and your friends/coworkers/family.
- Book your session and wait for the Game Master to approve you.
- If you don't have a blast with your first game, your next game is on us.