Icewind Dale - Rime of the Frostmaiden
Dungeons & Dragons 5e on Discord, Google Hangouts, Foundry VTT, Theater of the Mind
Price per player-session
About the adventure
Play the newest edition to the DnD adventure world! The setting of the Icewind Dale is cold, unforgiving and full of danger. Yeti's Snowy Owlbears and Ice Trolls will the best least of your worries when you are down to your last ration, miles from civilisation. Are you brave enough to venture into the frozen tundra?
How to prepare
- Have a basic idea of how some of the main core mechanics of the game work. - Install Discord - A vague idea of what type of character you’d like to play. However, if you’ve very little experience of building a D&D character before - that’s not a problem. I’ll work together with you to discover what play style suits you best, and build something that you’ll enjoy playing throughout the adventure!
What I provide
Every sourcebook available for you to build your class. Atmospheric music Exclusive Norse themed subclasses! Real time weather effects Superb quality maps and tokens More of my time to create cool, detailed personal quests. Better magic items earlier! Intense combat scenarios for those looking for a challenge.
Safety tools used
How will character creation work
- 27 point buy or if you’re feeling lucky, roll! - Characters begin at level 3. Depending on how we go, the game could end at level 13! - UA permitted, but will need to discuss with me first. - Exclusive Norse themed character subclasses! - Include a fear. This is something I find really fun in my games, is your character afraid of spiders? Heights? Pumpkins? Would be an awful shame if the party ended up in a floating castle run by a giant tarantula hosting a Halloween party, wouldn’t it….
Players can expect
- Combat/Tactics: Medium
- Roleplay: Medium
- Puzzles: Medium
- Experience Level: Beginner
Player reviews (23)
Find Dungeons & Dragons 5e Game Masters
Check out some of our GMs
Browse Games by System
Tabletop Roleplaying Games Run by Game Masters
- Find a game to join solo or search for a professional game master for you and your friends/coworkers/family.
- Book your session and wait for the Game Master to approve you.
- If you don't have a blast with your first game, your next game is on us.