Final Fantasy 4: Flight of the Red Wings
Dungeons & Dragons 5e on Roll20
Price per player-session
About the adventure
This is a Dungeons and Dragons 5e game that mirrors the story and plot of Final Fantasy 4. The player characters begin in the City of Baron, where they are a military unit known as the Amber Watch. The King sends them to deliver a mysterious package to the village of Mist... This game is for new and veteran D&D 5e players! Although the plot is squarely FF4, you do not require any knowledge of the actual video game. That being said, fans of the FF series will likely enjoy insider references and cameos. This game is intended to be fun -- silly dialogue, accents, and jokes are welcome from the players... And will be sure to make an appearance from the GM! To be clear: the players will be making new characters to live in the world. They need not follow the actual game's decision making -- if an NPC runs away in the original game, players are free to pursue or allow them to escape.
How to prepare
Everyone will need a mic, webcams are optional, but encouraged. Games will be run in Roll20; players will need a Roll20 account. I will have a discord available for easier communication between all players.
What I provide
I'll bring the D&D Beyond campaign and turn on content sharing. If I don't have a piece of content that you need, I'll purchase it.
* A 60 minute session 0 will be present at the first session * Players can X, N, O card in the chat * Stars and Wishes may be delivered to myself after sessions. You can also add Wards if you feel comfortable. I am open to all critiques and will listen with an open mind.
Safety tools used
- Session 0
- Stars and Wishes
- X, N, and O Cards
How will character creation work
Characters will begin at level 3. Character sheets can be uploaded to D&D Beyond, as I will share a campaign with the players with shared content on. Players will need to have their character sheet completed prior to the game session. I will make myself available to consultation before the session if you need help with character creation or any other questions.
Players can expect
- Combat/Tactics: Medium
- Roleplay: High
- Puzzles: Low
- Experience Level: Open to all
Player reviews (7)
Find Dungeons & Dragons 5e Game Masters
Check out some of our GMs
Browse Games by System
Tabletop Roleplaying Games Run by Game Masters
- Find a game to join solo or search for a professional game master for you and your friends/coworkers/family.
- Book your session and wait for the Game Master to approve you.
- If you don't have a blast with your first game, your next game is on us.