DDAL10-00 A-D: ICE ROAD TRACKERS
Dungeons & Dragons 5e on Roll20, Theater of the Mind, Zoom
About the adventure
A trek toward Icewind Dale turns deadly when an avalanche blocks the heroes’ passage through the Spine of the World. Rescued by a menagerie of strange creatures, the heroes are asked to return the favor in exchange for answers about what’s happening in the cold and frozen North. An introductory adventure comprising four 1-hour episodes.
How to prepare
- Players will need a webcam, a microphone, and a strong internet connection to participate. - Familiarity with the D&D 5E rules is recommended, as well as the nuances of AL organized play. - Interested players can use the Beyond20 extension for Chrome or Firefox to integrate their D&D Beyond character sheet into the VTT.
What I provide
I will provide the links to D&D Beyond, Zoom, and/or Roll20 in order to run the game. Players who request characters are welcome to export the sheets in PDF format after the game and use them in future adventures!
This adventure consists of four mini-episodes. I am happy to run episodes individually or in sequence. This is a D&D Adventurer's League introductory module for the League's 10th season, and it is based on the Rime of the Frost Maiden campaign supplement. AL modules tend to lean more heavily on combat/exploration than social encounters.
Safety tools used
How will character creation work
This adventure is an introductory module designed for new level 1 AL-compliant characters. Players are welcome to create their characters ahead of time on their own and submit them for review before the session. Players can also book additional time with me where I will be happy to walk them through character creation.
Players can expect
- Combat/Tactics: Medium
- Roleplay: Medium
- Puzzles: Medium
- Experience Level: Open to all
Player reviews (4)
Find Dungeons & Dragons 5e Game Masters
Check out some of our GMs
Price per player-session
Browse Games by System
Tabletop Roleplaying Games Run by Game Masters
- Find a game to join solo or search for a professional game master for you and your friends/coworkers/family.
- Book your session and wait for the Game Master to approve you.
- If you don't have a blast with your first game, your next game is on us.