Curse of Strahd - A 5e venture into a classic setting
Dungeons & Dragons 5e on Discord, Google Hangouts, Roll20
About the adventure
You meet at a campfire, in a long dead forest from a long dead land. In this classic adventure through the land of Ravenloft, players will be challenged by the horrors of a land under the control of Count Strahd von Zarovich. This is a great campaign for anyone interested in challenging combat, rewarding roleplay, and horror. Character creation will happen in a group as a part of Session 0 and backstory details will be fleshed out in one on one meetings with me between Session 0 and Session 1. All D&D Beyond options will be available to players!
How to prepare
- Webcam/mic with solid audio - Will need a Discord, D&D Beyond, and Roll 20 account - Will need to download and install Beyond20 browser extension
What I provide
- I will provide all necessary D&D Beyond access (if you have a character option you want and I don't own it, I will purchase it for your use) - I will provide Pro Roll 20 access - I will create or assist in creating HeroForge images for each player character - Post campaign I will provide a gift (may be an illustration of your character, dice, or something similar)
This game can get a bit dark (though I try not to steer too deeply into it). It will not include any sexual situations or harm against children. Safety Tools: Lines, Veils, and "Let's Pause" - We will discuss these during our Session 0 Periodic Breaks - There will be at least one break per 2 hrs of play Open Door Policy - My door is ALWAYS open. I am always happy to discuss over private discord chat or private Google Hangout if anything has happened or is happening and you would like to discuss with me Debriefing - We will have a 5-10 minute debrief at the end of every session to discuss highlights and adjustments coming out of every session
Safety tools used
How will character creation work
- Characters will start at level 1 - Characters will be created as a group during Session 0 - Characters will be created using D&D Beyond -Character backstories will be fleshed out in one on one meetings between Session 0 and Session 1
Players can expect
- Combat/Tactics: Medium
- Roleplay: High
- Puzzles: Medium
- Experience Level: Open to all
Find Dungeons & Dragons 5e Game Masters
Check out some of our GMs
Price per player-session
Browse Games by System
Tabletop Roleplaying Games Run by Game Masters
- Find a game to join solo or search for a professional game master for you and your friends/coworkers/family.
- Book your session and wait for the Game Master to approve you.
- If you don't have a blast with your first game, your next game is on us.