Court of Law: We're All Mad Here
Cypher Systems on Discord, Google Hangouts
About the adventure
This game utilizes the Cypher System and is an original one-shot in the setting Lost in the Heartwood, presented in We're All Mad Here by MonteCookGames. Lost in the Heartwood gives players the opportunity to explore fairy tales from the perspective of mental illness. This game's tone is whimsical and comedic. I love opportunities for improv, I encourage players to try whacky things in this setting.
How to prepare
Webcam and mic Dice, digital or in-hand Check the email I send you with several links
What I provide
I will bring several pre-made Tier 1 character sheets
Cypher System is very simple, you'll need a d20 and a character. I will set the difficulty of a task and you, the player, may decide how much effort you put into a task to increase your chances of success. Effort is drawn from a pool determined by your ability scores. I will have a few pre-made characters written up on GoogleDocs for anyone who has not played cypher systems or would like one.
Safety tools used
How will character creation work
- We are playing Tier 1 characters; You may make a character yourself if you like - I will have some pre-made sheets available, written into GoogleDocs
Players can expect
- Combat/Tactics: Low
- Roleplay: High
- Puzzles: Low
- Experience Level: Open to all
Find Cypher Systems Game Masters
Check out some of our GMs
Price per player-session
Browse Games by System
Tabletop Roleplaying Games Run by Game Masters
- Find a game to join solo or search for a professional game master for you and your friends/coworkers/family.
- Book your session and wait for the Game Master to approve you.
- If you don't have a blast with your first game, your next game is on us.