Dungeons & Dragons 5e on Discord, Foundry VTT
Dungeons & Dragons 5e
About the adventure
Thank you for choosing me as your next GM! This is a private game for you and your friends, and I'm looking forward to see how this story develops with the input provided by your characters? New to D&D or a seasoned player? There is room for you within my narrative, as we plunge into this fantastical world. Meet the locals, search for glory, and discover creative solutions to problems only an adventure would face!
Professional Game Master
4 years as a TTRPG player
2 years as a Game Master
283 games hosted
Brings A dedicated FoundryVTT server, all D&D Beyond shared resources through a Master Tier subscription to the table
How to prepare
- Have a working mic and an account with Discord (The first 1-3 mins of each session will be dedicated to mic test each player) - A D&D Beyond account - Drinks and snacks for the game (please as a courtesy mute your mic when consuming anything) - A positive attitude and an open mind!
What I provide
- A dedicated Foundry VTT server (no registration required) - A shared D&D Beyond account accessible to those within the campaign - The use animated spells and attacks
CODE OF CONDUCT - NO Bullying, hazing, or otherwise picking on a fellow character. You are a team and as such will treat each other with respect. - NO Torturing or slaving captured NPCs - NO Sexual content (sweet talking may be used as a form of persuasion but ONLY with NPCs) - NO Shutting down other players ideas or actions. Each player has a chance to voice their thoughts or intent. If you say "My character will try..." then we will play out the outcome. If you ask the party for their opinion, then that action can be decided upon by the group (in or out of character). There are no wrong answer or suggestions. If during a live game something comes up that is making you uncomfortable, please speak up and the event/action will cease immediately. Otherwise bring it up privately afterwards and the topic will be avoided in the future.
Safety tools used
- X, N, and O Cards
How will character creation work
DnD Beyond is a great source for guided character creation. Just create a free account at https://www.dndbeyond.com/ then select the Character Builder under the Tools dropdown. Once created you'll be able to submit them to the campaign (link provided in Discord). If you need help during any point of this process, feel free to contact me and I'll assist.
Players can expect
- Combat/Tactics: Medium
- Roleplay: Medium
- Puzzles: Medium
- Experience Level: Open to all
Player reviews (30)
Find Dungeons & Dragons 5e Game Masters
Check out some of our GMs
Price per player-session
Browse Games by System
Tabletop Roleplaying Games Run by Game Masters
- Find a game to join solo or search for a professional game master for you and your friends/coworkers/family.
- Book your session and wait for the Game Master to approve you.
- If you don't have a blast with your first game, your next game is on us.