A Chase Thru the Planes ︱A 9th Level Planar Two-Shot︱LGBTQ+ Friendly 🏳️🌈
Dungeons & Dragons 5e on D&D Beyond, Discord, Foundry VTT
About the adventure
🌌 Multi-Plane Adventure 💥 Powerful Magical Items 💀 Deadly Supernatural Hazards When an Archmage has their prized relic library is raided, she immediately calls upon your group to catch the thief and return him & the priceless items! What starts as a simple manhunt turns upside-down when you realize the burglar is jumping thru planes to lose his would-be captors. Portal through this plane shifting adventure to catch a thief while avoiding the dangers of strange realms-- and their inhabitants!
How to prepare
- Mic - Headphones (or push-to-talk) - A mouse (trackpads not recommended) - Reliable internet connection - A free D&D Beyond Account and Forge player account - Beyond20 Chrome plug-in is optional, but helpful for some players not familiar with Foundry. All party communication will be done in Discord server.
What I provide
I will provide: - D&D Beyond Legendary Bundle for endless character creation options - Beautiful third party sourced maps, dynamic lighting effects & spell animations - Access to an active & boosted D&D Discord Server that hosts Exclusive Weekly Free One-Shots
This game contains typical D&D violence, body gore, and coarse language. At the start of each session I will go over what to expect, and ask players if there is anything specific they wish to avoid. X-Cards will be in play during the game, and can be shown on screen anonymously anytime to indicate someone is not comfortable with the content. We will take a short 5-10 min break mid-session so people can get snacks and stretch. Please note: This is a 2 session game (3-4 hours, once a week, for 2 weeks)
- Body Horror
- Memory Erasing
- Mind alteration
Safety tools used
- Open Door
- Stars and Wishes
- X, N, and O Cards
How will character creation work
- A 9th Level Fifth Edition Character - See the Discord for additional information on character creation, magic items, starting wealth and equipment.
Players can expect
- Combat/Tactics: High
- Roleplay: High
- Puzzles: Medium
- Experience Level: Open to all
Player reviews (43)
Find Dungeons & Dragons 5e Game Masters
Check out some of our GMs
Price per player-session
Browse Games by System
Tabletop Roleplaying Games Run by Game Masters
- Find a game to join solo or search for a professional game master for you and your friends/coworkers/family.
- Book your session and wait for the Game Master to approve you.
- If you don't have a blast with your first game, your next game is on us.